Wizard Games Murder Mystery
Inspired by the magical world of Harry Potter, calling all Wizards for an adventure in wizardry school. Every house is celebrating! Parties everywhere as the House Cup has been claimed. Tonight, there will be laughter, dance, food, magic, gossip and there will be… murder! How can something so fun go so wrong? Are you ready to take the challenge and find out who did it?
Get your wands and your capes ready and be transported into a world of magic where things that look real might not be and life as we know it is so much different
Travel to a magical time!
This is a whodunit case at the Rosewood. Will you be able to find the culprit? Join us for a weekend full of questions, unknowns and fun that might kill you.
Murder Mystery weekend is all inclusive and for 2 nights, it includes from rooms to food and events. We are aiming for a more immersive experience where all weekend is magical:
- Participation in the Murder Mystery Weekend.
- Friday Night 8:00-8:30 pm dessert reception at our bar. Get to meet the other players and learn the rules.
- Friday night 8:30 – 9:30 pm. Join the rest of the house members and do a theme appropriate game. It will give you time to commingle with the possible killer, meet others and have fun!
- Saturday morning, breakfast is included and then a time to rest.
- Saturday noon-2:30 pm. We will start with lunch followed by everyone designing a crafty memento theme related.
- Saturday, 5:00 pm event starts and runs until ~10:00 pm
- Commingle with your peers and plan your strategy!
- Dinner buffet included.
- Possibility of being murdered during the event.
- Try to solve the mystery!
- Sunday buffet breakfast
- Sunday ~9:30 am awards with different categories
This is a fun event as you are actually an actor in the mystery. Will you be the killer? Will you be the victim? Will you be the fly on the wall that solves the case? The level of participation is up to you, just make sure you have your back covered.