We thank you in advance for acknowledging some contracts of doing business together. Below are our policies and details for an enjoyable stay with us. Let us know if we forgot to cover something or if you have any questions.
We are a small inn and cancellations affect us severely. We adhere to a strict 14 day cancellation policy. Sorry, but our policy is firm regardless of the reason for cancellation, interrupted stay or early departure. We cannot be responsible for unused rooms due to late or canceled airline flights, family emergencies, threat of bad weather and other travel-related mishaps or for changes in plans which shorten your stay.
- Strict 14 day cancellation policy.
- A $25 per room processing fee will be applied to all cancellations.
- Deposit will be returned if cancellation is made prior to 14 days before scheduled arrival.
- Cancellations, for any reason, with less than the required 14 days, will be charged in full.
- 30 day cancellation deadline for holidays, festivals, special events, multiple room bookings.
- Late arrivals, or early departures will be charged in full unless we are given 14 days notice.
- Cancellations must be made by writing an email or fax. We do not accept cancellations by phone.
- Please, be aware that if you cancelled a reservation paid with credit card, we will be charging a 3.5% banks fees for the total amount for your authorized deposit.
- 50% deposit is required. Full payment is due if reservation is made within the non-cancellable period (see cancellation policy).
- Deposit guarantees payment for the entire reservation; late cancellation owes full fee.
- Two night minimum on weekends; three night minimum for holiday and festival weekends.
- MasterCard, VISA, personal checks and cash accepted.
- We are unable to accommodate pets but we will gladly recommend a nearby kennel.
- The second and third floors have all the suites. These are for the private enjoyment of registered guests only. Please do not invite others to visit or “take a tour” of bedrooms during your stay with us. We have common areas in the first floor plus gardens where you can invite guests to sit.
- We are a non-smoking facility. Guests who choose to disregard our no smoking policy will be evicted and assessed for damages, minimum $250.00 plus any extras including lost revenue.
- Fireplaces are out of service in the summer season. Please do not try to light one. On the same token, A/Cs are out of service in winter. They usually get covered to prevent cold air coming in. Turning them on will overheat them. Please do not turn them on then.
- You are welcome to bring restaurant meals or snacks and use our shared refrigerator and microwave. Please be considerate of others using the shared butler’s pantry. There will be no cooking in any suites at any time. As good a cook as you may be, our insurance doesn’t allow cooking in the rooms. Restaurant menus are available and we will happily assist with reservations. You are welcome to join us in the bar area if you are eating in the inn and need a table.
- Free Wifi is available in all areas of the inn.
- The Inn does not meet the needs of children under 10 years of age.
- Our welcome begins at 3 pm and runs until 8 pm.
- Arrival after 8:00 pm is not a problem. Simply call us so we may make arrangements.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate check-ins earlier than 3 pm at this time.
- Check out is at 11 am.
- This gives us time to ensure perfectly clean rooms for incoming guests.